About Me

My photo
Pune, Maharashtra, India
MBA-International Business, SIIB

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Leading the way to a greener planet...!


Darwin's theory stands till date, from "survival of the fittest" to "surviving the apt way". Beyond doubt, Life certainly has origins from green pastures, and like always, we have the habit of grazing over all of it. Realizing this, we tend to forget this fact like any other. Every single day that I am spending on this planet has a meaning, a deeper virtue that needs to be unleashed by the time this journey ends. Eventually, life is made up of nothing else but “Time”. And time, what I find, is running out faster than expected. This is in context to the environment that surrounds me, and the wretched condition that prevails. Time is definitely scarce to entrust the ingenuity of the environment to the coming generation. I don’t mind if there is life that exists somewhere deeper in the universe, till I am not spoiling the terrain I am living on. Certain things have kept my morale up, while the others added to the misery. The question is “What can anyone do to save the planet?” and the answer lies within us. One step taken is half the battle won; this is what I did when I planted the first sapling on the Tree Plantation Day at Lavale, under the SIIB initiative of ‘Kshitij’- A Community Development Wing.
PS: The pic includes the first Banner that i designed myself...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment